Top 5 casinos in New Zealand
If you’re looking for a night filled with entertainment in New Zealand and hope to try your luck to see what’s out there, the we definitely recommend that you read the entire article and don’t forget to check out the best casino in the country.
1. Auckland’s SkyCity Casino
2. Hamilton SkyCity Casino
3. Dunedin’s Casino
4. Christchurch Casino
5. Queenstown SkyCity Casino
Tips for visiting casinos in new zealand
- The minimum age to enter casinos in New Zealand is 20 years. They always check valid government I.D. cards (with your photograph) so make sure you’ve got one on you.
- A lot of Casinos have very strict dress code policies so before you leave for the Casino, find out about their dress policy.
- Some of the Casinos have in-house bars and restaurants that have great deals and offers on food if you take it with the Casino packages. The in-house restaurants and bars also have regular deals and daily specials at the restaurants.
- Caribbean Stud Poker and Three Card Poker are known as Carnival games as the two games are relatively difficult to win, so take calculated risks when you are playing these games.
- There are about 20000 cameras that overlook and monitor the happenings at the casinos in New Zealand, land-based casinos are safer for you.